Quality at first!
Cogne Acciai Speciali is specialized in the production of stainless steels, valve, tool steel, parts in design and construction steels of medium and high alloy. The entire production cycle is divided into three areas:
Steel and forging shops: It is dell”area within which manufacture takes place and the first hot transformation of ingots, blooms, billets, mold blocks, round pipe. The systems consist essentially of: Electric arc furnace UHP AOD converter system LF refining and RH degassing plant Continuous casting 2000 ton presses. 5000 ton presses. Swaging SXP 40 Plant remelting ESR Heat treatment.
Rolling mill: integrated bar and wire rolling mill (bars 16-105 mm; wire rod 5,5-32mm) heat treatment furnaces, pickling unit, blooming 950/650).
The area of mechanical processing activity: involves the finishing of the semi-finished steel, also for valves of internal combustion engines, by peeling, grinding, etc. straightening. Here are also made to design pieces and heat treatments.
Cogne Acciai Speciali’s commitment to its customers is to produce and supply material to agreed specifications and to continually strive to improve levels of quality at competitive costs.
Customer Satisfaction is the basis of all the company’s activities and, to this end, the Management has created and implemented a System of Quality Management conforming to UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 and the scheme requirements ISO/TS 16949:2009.
The System of Quality Management was certified by IGQ Institute in Milan on 30.10.1992. (18.04.1997 for QS-9000 and on 01.12.2005 for ISO/TS 16949). Certification was renewed on 28.11.2014. ISO 9001covers all the production of Cogne Acciai Speciali. WhereasQS-9000 before and at present ISO/TS 16949 is the certification demanded by the automotive industry.
Our company is accredited by TÜV, in accordance with AD 2000-Merkblatt W0 standards, and by MPA NRW society for the Ü-Zeichen certification and CE (EN 10088-5:2009 and Regulation 305/2011/EU) in the context of applications for civil constructions.
As far as the production process is concerned our company has obtained from IGQ and TÜV the certification according toDirective 97/23/CE(PED).
Our company is also accredited by Det Norske Veritas (DNV) for our steel used in the naval sector.
UK CARES has also given the certification for commercialization of our concrete reinforcement products.
DNV has also approved, in accordance with NORSOK M-650 APPROVAL, steels used in oil mining in the sea.
The “Germanischer Lloyd” Institute has granted on the 14th of March 2007 the omologation for steel grades 1.4404 and 1.4104 used in the naval sector.
The “Lloyd’s Register” has granted on the 27th of July 2010 the certification for bars and semifinished products, in stainless steel, used in the naval sector.
On date October 18, 2013 “Bureau Veritas” company approves hot rolled and forged round bars in steel grades 1.4404 and 1.4418 as fitting for marine applications.
Look about certificates:
- CAS 9100 Certificate
- Certificate ISO 9001 (IGQ 9223)
- Certificate ISO/TS 16949 (CISQ automotive IGQ 9223)
- Certificate ISO 9001 (IQNet)
- Direttiva 2014/68/UE (PED)
- DNV-GL MANUFACTURER CERTI FICATE (Steelmaking and RoIIed Steel Products)
- DNV-GL MANUFACTURER CERTI FICATE (Steel Forgings)
- Certificate Ü-Zeichen (MPA NRW)
- Certificate Germanischer Lloyd – Approval of MateraI Manufacturers
- CARES UK – Certification Authority for Reinforcing Steels
- Lloyd’s Register – Certification Steelmaking and Semi-Finished Products
- Certificate TÜV – AD 2000-Merkblatt W0 and Directive 97/23/EC (PED)
- QTR – NORSOK M650
- Certificate Regulation 305/2011/EU – CE Marking (MPA NRW – 0432)
- BUREAU VERITAS – APPROVAL CERTIFICATE for MATERIALS
- Cogne Food equipment declaration
- Certificate of qualification reinforcing steel(D.M. 14.01.2008)
- Cogne Policy on Quality, Health, Environment, Occupational health and Prevention of rilevant incidents
- Certificate ISO 14001 (IGQ A2I01)